Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Composition Multimedia Project - Zaida

 by Zaida

In my project I plan to address Amy S. Choi's article "What Americans Can Learn From Other Food Cultures". I chose Choi's article because I felt like I connected more with her article than the TED Talks we watched. In Choi's article, she describes that food has various meanings related to community, humanity, and more. She mentions cultural identity and how our comfort food is culturally meaningful, and I couldn’t agree more.  To connect with Choi's ideas, I made a PowerPoint showing the process of making my comfort food, which are pupusas. In the PowerPoint, I included pictures of the ingredients and steps to show the whole process of making this food, which is reflection of me and my culture. 










No comments:

Post a Comment