Search This Blog

Monday, September 11, 2017

Houston Means...Part II


Students again considered the prompt, "What does Houston mean to you?"

Below are some responses:

"Houston is a big family where most people know one another."

"Houston means a new beginning...Houston is the people and the people make Houston."

"Houston means hope, Houston means new beginnings.  Houston means strong ties."

"Houston means that my little sister has hope...she is more than a race or nationality; she is more than the color of her skin, last name, and home country."

"Of course I want to get out and explore the world, but even if I sometimes hate Houston, it will always be a place for me to come back to and feel at home."

"Houston means unity."

"I won't be here very long but I'll make sure to enjoy every moment of it.  Peace out."

No comments:

Post a Comment